When it comes to magnets, you cannot possibly imagine certain household and automobile products that you use in your daily lives. Do you know that the car or a bike you are using for your transportation have magnets that are helping to rotate your wheels? In many other important products, magnets are essential for the proper and long functioning of the products. Well, magnets are generally possess some quality properties and that is the reason they are used in industrial applications.
Across the world, china magnets are one of the most preferred magnets as they are of high quality and possess some excellent characteristics. Also, they are less expensive and shipped easily to your premises in no time.
Here, we will describe some amazing facts about a china magnet that you probably don’t know:
- When you cut a magnet in half and you think that the magnet is no longer a magnet now, you are surely mistaken. By cutting a magnet from its half, you will get two magnets that are smaller in size and with their own North Pole and South Pole. Unbelievable, isn’t it?
- The South Pole on a magnet points towards the South Pole on the earth and same goes with the North Pole. The reason is that they are both giant magnets and align themselves together. Have you seen compass for your school projects? Yes, it works on the same phenomenon.
- If you want to make a new magnet, take a magnet and rub it on the new piece of metal. It is called magnetisation and it will turn any metal piece into a magnet. What are you waiting for? Just go for it.
- If you think that electromagnets are magnets for all the time, you are wrong. When you pass electricity through a nail wrapped in a cooper wire, it becomes magnet and when you cut off electricity, they become a nail and wire again.
- A magnetic field cannot be seen and is actually an invisible area that attracts the metals and other magnets to it. If you want to see it by yourself, just push 2 magnets together and they will jump to each other. This is due to the strong magnetic fields they possess.
- The earth is a magnet by itself and is made of materials like iron and it makes it a smaller magnet that you possess at your home.
- If you have a china magnet that is on your fridge door, it is seen by you and your family members 20 times a day.
- Tesla is a measurement that is used to measure the power of the magnet. Tesla was a scientist who found electricity. The earth is a giant magnet, but it is a weaker than a small magnet you have at your home.
- In ancient Greek and China, the magnetism was discovered over 800 years ago and they had their own compasses.
- The best metal to use for magnet is iron and the reason for this is that they are naturally magnetic. Others are nickel and cobalt.